There is a lot of symptoms of mental diseases, they are inexhaustible and extremely various. We will consider the main of them.
Perception disorder is violation of knowledge of acquaintance (perception, feeling, representation). Canadian Health and Care Mall may refer to this notion:
- hyperesthesia (when the susceptibility of usual external irritants which at usual state are neutral, for example, dazzle by the most usual daylight raises) and often develops before some forms of consciousness endarkening;
- hypesthesia (decrease of susceptibility of external irritations, for example, surrounding objects look blankly);
- senestopathy (different, very unpleasant feelings: tightening, burnings, pressure, tears, transfusions and the other, proceeding from different parts of bodies);
- hallucinations (when the person perceives what isn’t present really).
- They can be:
- visual (visions);
- acoustical (are divided into acousma when the person hears different sounds, but not words and the speech, and phonemes – respectively he hears words, talks;
- commenting – the voice expresses opinions on all actions of the patient, imperative – the voice orders actions);
- osphretic (when the patient feels various smells, unpleasant are more often);
- flavoring (usually together with osphretic, feeling of taste which doesn’t correspond to food or drink which he takes, also more often unpleasant character);
- tactile (feeling to crawling on a body of insects, worms, emergence on a body or under skin of some objects);
- viscerogenic (when the patient feels obvious presence at cavities of body of foreign objects or living beings);
- complicated (simultaneous existence of several types of hallucinations).
- pseudo-hallucinations. They also are various, but unlike true hallucinations, they aren’t compared with the real objects and the phenomena, patients in this case tell about special, excellent from real voices, special visions, mental images;
- hypnagogic hallucination (visions, which involuntarily arising during falling asleep when eyes, on a dark field of vision are closed);
- illusions (false perception of real things or phenomena) share on affective (more often arising in the presence of fear, the disturbing suppressed mood), verbal (false perception of content of really happening conversation), pareidolia illusions (for example, instead of patterns on wall-paper fantastic monsters are perceived);
- functional hallucinations (appear only in the presence of an external irritant and, without merging, coexist with it before the termination of its action);
metamorphopsia (change of size feeling or form of the perceived objects and space);
- frustration of the body scheme (change of form and size of the body feeling). Emotional symptoms, belong to them: euphoria (very good mood with strengthening of inclinations), dystimia (opposite to euphoria, the deep grief, despondency, melancholy, dark and uncertain feeling of deep misfortune, usually is followed various physical by burdensome feelings – oppression of health), dysphoria (the dissatisfied, sad and spiteful mood, is frequent with fear impurity), emotional weakness (the expressed change of mood, acute fluctuations from raised to lowered at what increase usually carries a sentimentality shade, and decrease – tearfulness), apathy (an absolute indifference, indifference to all surrounding and situation, thoughtlessness).
Disorder of thought process is possible to be referred to: acceleration of thought process (increase in amount of the various thoughts which are formed in each period), block of thought process, incoherence of thinking (loss of ability to the most elementary generalizations), thoroughness of thinking (formation of new associations is extremely slowed down owing to long domination of previous), thinking perseveration (long domination, at the general, sharply expressed difficulty of thought process, one any thought, one some representation).
The nonsense, idea are considered crazy if it isn’t true, in a wrong way reflects it and if completely seizes consciousness, remains, despite existence obvious a contradiction with the real reality inaccessible to correction. canadianhealthncaremall Canadian Health and Care Mall divides into primary (intellectual) nonsense (originally arises as the only sign of disorder of mental activity, it is spontaneous), sensual (figurative) nonsense (not only rational, but also sensory perception is broken), affective nonsense (it is figurative, arises always together with emotional frustration), supervaluable ideas (judgments which usually result from the real circumstances, but then occupy further value which doesn’t correspond to their situation in consciousness).
The persuasive phenomena, their essence consists in involuntary, insuperable emergence at sick thoughts, unpleasant memoirs, different doubts, fears, aspirations, actions, movements at consciousness of their morbidity and the critical relation to them, than they also differ from nonsense. Treat them abstract persistence (the account, recall of names, surnames, terms, definitions and another), figurative persistence (persuasive memoirs, persuasive feeling of antipathy, persuasive inclinations, persuasive fear – phobia, rituals). The impulsive phenomena action (arise without internal fight, without control of consciousness), inclinations (a dipsomania – hard drinking, an inclination to alcoholism, dromomania – aspirations to moving, kleptomania – passion to theft, pyromania – aspiration to an arson).
This is the most interesting symptoms of mentality disorders which we have being going to describe. Start its learning right now and inform your close people. If you observe some of them try to explain the benefit of treatment in such a case.